To contact Kat drop her a line at katguevara@ymail.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ch-ch-cha-changes!

I'm posting this to let you know that I will be planning a revamp of my work, which will most likely include this here blog of mine.

I think that I have been totting around a whole lot of baggage since college, perhaps before then too. I realize that now is the time for me to maybe take a step back from a few things and try to sort things out. Find out my likes and dislikes of my art making, really take a moment to go over and practice a lot of things that art directors and fellow artists have been telling me to explore.

I am not sure when I will have a chance to come back to this blog, but be sure that I will, with much better work.

With that, I leave you with this pencil draft for a private commission....


No comments: