To contact Kat drop her a line at katguevara@ymail.com

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Memories

This post raps up my parallel postings to #monthoffear.

We leave off with Halloween memories. I don't really have any ones that particularly stand out in my mind, but there is a sort of ritual that has developed over the years in my life during the holiday. Of course I was excited to come up with an idea for a costume, and get free candy.

But mostly I love picking out a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch, and carving it up. I love drinking hot apple cider with cinnamon. I love seeing kids in costumes, though we don't get many trick-or-treaters ={

I also love diving into scary stories and watching scary movies to this day. When I was younger I used to read Scary Stories, or In A Dark, Dark Wood and stay up late on Saturday night to watch Svengoolie make fun of crappy b-rated movies.


Happy Halloween!

No comments: