Here's a new project I started on yesterday and have continued working on today. Right now I am working in laying in my color, using a mix of flat color like ink working along with a little bit of airbrush for a smoother look. I also dropped the file into greyscale as I am working on it to see the contrast, and already there are some areas I need to keep an eye on as I continue forward with this piece.
This is kinda just for fun, and I am excited to be doing a catwoman piece since she was one of my idols growing up. I might try to mock this up as an actual label for catnip, not sure about that just yet though. Anyways, I've got a ways to go on this so I better get back to it!